Table Bay Financial Network, Inc. is one of a select number of organizations authorized to offer exclusive annuities through the Allianz Preferred sales platform.
Over 115 years old and still going strong.
Since 1896, Allianz had the strength and stability to fulfill their promises. Through bull markets and bear markets, they’ve stayed true to their careful planning, disciplined investing, and risk management expertise. That’s why they’re well positioned for what’s ahead.
Consistently high financial ratings:
- Rated A+ (Superior) by A.M. Best 1
- Rated A1 (Good) by Moody’s 2
- Rated AA (Very Strong) by Standard & Poor’s 3
A conservative investment philosophy that:
- Seeks long-term results,
- Diversifies across asset classes, and
- uses in-house, real-time risk management.
- Their cash reserves help them back their guarantees.
- They have a strong operating margin.
- They maintain a high level of liquidity.
Allianz SE, their parent company, is:
- the world’s 34th largest company,4
- the world’s fifth-largest money manager,5 and
- serves over 85 million customers worldwide.
1 The A.M. Best rating of A+ (Superior) is the fifth highest of 16 possible ratings, and was affirmed October 2017.
2 The Moody’s rating of A1 (Good) is the sixth highest of 21 possible ratings, and was affirmed March 2014.
3 The Standard & Poor’s rating of AA (Very strong) is the third highest of 21 possible ratings, and was affirmed February 2014.
These independent agency ratings are based on an analysis of financial results and an evaluation of management objectives and strategies. The ratings do not indicate approval by the analysts and are subject to change. For a full description of how rating categories are assigned, please refer to these ratings agencies’ websites: www.AMBest.com, www.standardandpoors.com, www.moodys.com.
4 Fortune Global 500, June 2016. Ranking based on revenue.
5 Allianz SE, P&I / Towers Watson World 500, October 2016. Ranked by total AUM.
Guarantees are backed by the financial strength and claims-paying ability of the issuing company.
Products are issued by Allianz Life Insurance Company of North America
Product and feature availability may vary by state and broker/dealer.