*To have your hotel paid by Table Bay (2 nights) you must be: currently active in practice (not retired), actively preparing tax returns and have prepared at least one hundred (100) 1040's for tax year 2021, have a company website, a minimum of 150 active clients, and have a minimum yearly revenue from tax returns of $100,000.00.
To attend you must be in good standing with Table Bay and you must stay at the Venetian in the Table Bay rooming block.
To qualify for two free room nights at the Venetian, you must have:
Submission of $1.5M in Core FIA (April 1st- June 30th) and paid by July 15th
OR $35,000 of Target Life Core Life submitted after April 1st and paid by July 15th.
Please fill out below to see if you qualify to have your flight (up to $350) and/or hotel paid by Table Bay* :
Verification may be needed.
*Hotel paid by Table Bay (2 nights) for Advisors who have a history of writing Annuities and Life Insurance, who have no credit and legal issues, and work with a Broker Dealer or RIA that is compatible with Table Bay Financial. We will reimburse you up to $600 of your flight to Las Vegas for the Advisor Summit, if you write $100,000 in qualifying annuity business, or $20,000 in qualifying life business, with Table Bay by September 30, 2022.
- Receipt for flight fare must be submitted along with carrier contracting to Michelle Blackmon, by August 31, 2022.
- Annuity business must be written with Allianz, Athene, AIG or North American.
- Annuity business must be submitted by September 30, 2022 and paid by October 31, 2022.
- Life business must be written with Allianz, North American, or Symetra.
- Life business must be submitted by September 30, 2022 and paid by November 30, 2022.
- Term-life business is not eligible.
- Reimbursement check will be cut to you no later than, December 15, 2022.