Congress’s $3.5T Spending Plan
This week, Congressional Democrats unveiled a $3.5 trillion spending plan, which contains significant changes to IRAs, 401(k)s, and Roth accounts. Table Bay President and Chief Strategist Barry Bulakites will take you through our analysis of this new bill and on our retirement savings.
- Biden to impose largest tax increase since 1998
- The most acute attack on retirement assets in history
- A fundamental change in retirement planning
- Why so many (advisors) are badly positioned for what’s coming
- No more Roth conversion for certain investors
- How the government plans to cut off contributions to retirement accounts
- Why Legislative Risk is now the biggest threat to retirement in America
- Now more than ever Asset Diversification is essential
- Why your clients with 100% of retirement assets in qualified funds must act quickly
Join us for this educational webinar Wednesday, September 29th at 9am Pacific
Events are subject to change without notice.