Even in the midst of a pandemic, Table Bay is still hosting events—virtually!
Ideas and Stuff: How to Make the Second Half of 2021 Fantastic
An idea can come from anywhere. You might be doing everything right , but sometimes a new idea leads to a small tweak that makes everything just click….
Taking your financial practice to the next level is no easy task. It takes a village to get you to where you could be.
Whether it’s finding the right carrier for your client, creating the best marketing campaign for your event or delving out innovative ideas to make you stand out from the competition, these are reasons why advisers choose us. Because we show up, every day, ready to go.
At Table Bay its not about us, it’s about you…
That’s why we’re here—to help you succeed.
- What works for your peers
- Permanent Changes to Business
- Stand out from all other financial professionals
- Niche prospecting that works
- Learn from others, share your ideas
What We Have Planned
- Strategic partnerships
- Maximizing strategic partnerships–CPAs, attorneys, Table
Bay and ATS–expanding your reach and increasing your client confidence.
- Taking care of tax planning and filing solidifies client relationships.
- Great office management helps make partner relationship seamless.
- Getting referrals from your best clients.
Seminars and Webinars
- Having a solid presentation is imperative.
- The key to success? Practice, practice and more practice…
- Consider a coaching program to up your game.
- From taxes to Medicare, how niche marketing helped excel business in 2020 and continues into 2021.
- You must think outside the box.
- How to generate new leads with niche focus.
- Adding another business line to your practice.
New Marketing Platforms
- Exciting new platforms designed to make you stand out.
Client Centric Marketing
- How catering to your clients socially can make a difference to your bottom dollar.
- Niche audiences pay attention to extra effort on their behalf; think of women’s events.
- Allow your clients to get to know you in your element with open houses.
- Allowing clients to use office space for personal reasons.
Opening Back Up to an In–Person World…
- Office Meetings
- New and exciting ways to meet and engage clients
- What the future brings
Events are subject to change without notice.